ExtDirectHandler is an Ext Direct router implementation for ASP.NET
ExtDirectHandler has the following benefits:
- It is implemented via a single HttpHandler, so it works well with both classic ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC.
- Service classes are as simple as POCO objects, even without decorators.
- It is very flexible in terms of JSON serialization options, using Json.NET with great control on its setup.
- It has framework agnostic support for IoC containers, whith hooks for both object creation and release (a must with Castle Windsor release policy).
- It supports all Ext Direct specification options, including form handler, file upload and named parameters.
- It is available via NuGet for painless project setup, Check it out.
- It has a well tested codebase with a versioning and a release policy, not just a reference implementation to compile by yourself and include in your project.
Project Wiki contains all available documentation.
You can also search and ask questions in the ExtDirectHandler group on Google groups
Download with NuGet
See LICENSE file included with sources